Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ten on tuesday [vol. 19].


{via}

1. What’s your favorite kind of donut?
Mmm, I love them all. Is that an option? If I had to pick, I suppose I'd say French cruller or Boston Cream, depending on what mood I'm in. (Also? I really wanted to try the one in the picture above, but when I went in Dunkin today, they didn't have any. They did have a reverse Boston Cream, which I should've tried, but maybe next time. Now I'm on a mission to get both.)

2. Do you use the snooze button?
I abuse the snooze button, as a matter of fact. It's really not a healthy relationship.

3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
Most of the time I write in print. I use cursive for writing in my diary or composing letters/cards. It's a combination of the two when I'm writing quickly, like when I used to take notes in class.

4. Tell us a joke.
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Cows say.
Cows say who?
No, cows say moo, silly.
(My dad just told me that one the other day. I died. Proof that I laugh at anything.)

5. How many languages do you speak?
Just one, sadly. Even though I took Spanish for four years (starting in middle school, mind you!), I don't have a good recollection of what I learned.

6. Why did you start blogging?
From the very beginning, in the days of Xanga, it was to record my day-to-day activities and socialize with my friends.

7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Depends. I have a ton of liquid body wash but I don't keep it in the shower (my mom doesn't like clutter), so if I remember to bring it in from my room, I do. Usually I'm too lazy and just use bar soap.

8. Do you buy bottled water?
My family does, yes. We use a Brita pitcher most of the time, but I'm the only one who has a reusable water bottle, and my mom likes to bring water with her everywhere. There are a few cases stored in the basement, but we definitely don't go through them as fast as we used to.

9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
Mostly garbage. It was an awful clusterfuck of all of their songs mashed together in an unappealing way. There weren't enough dancers on the stage, so when the camera would show the Black Eyed Peas just standing there, it looked boring. Bringing Slash into that mess was an injustice and Usher was the only redeeming quality, because he can dance and had backup dancers.

Honestly? I'd love to go back to when MTV was allowed to sponsor the whole thing. The Aerosmith/NSYNC/Britney Spears combination back in the day was epic.

10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
Meh. I don't watch the show regularly (I'm catching up via Netflix) so I'm not truly invested in the show or characters that much. Since I haven't been watching, I can't really make a comment on if/how the show will be affected by the loss of his character. I guess we'll just see what happens. I will be sad if it causes the show to flounder and be canceled, because I do find it pretty hilarious.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by Roots and Rings.