Wednesday, February 23, 2011

handwriting meme.

Well, I've been tagged once again by my IRL buddy, Melissa (whose blog you should definitely be reading), to participate in a meme. This one's super cool because I get to show off my handwriting, which I've been told is awesome (I beg to differ, but that's because I've my biggest critic).

Answer the following questions using regular old pen (or other writing implement) and paper:
1. What's your name/your Blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "the quick fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3-5 other people



This is my casual, not-trying-too-hard handwriting. I tried not to be extra neat just because I knew it was going on the internet. What do you think? If you have nice handwriting, you should definitely try this out and link me! I love seeing how people actually write.