Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ten on tuesday [vol. 17].

hot pink pittsburgh
{via}

1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
Pink, of course. I bought a really pretty hot pink color to match my Halloween costume that I absolutely love, but any shade of pink will do.

2. Do you like to sneeze?
Weird question, but actually, yes. Especially when I really need to sneeze and I finally do, that's the best.

3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
I don't really keep track, but I'd say probably two or three times a month? Since I don't have a regular commuting schedule, it varies.

4. Were you named after anyone?
Nope.

5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
Yes! I made artichoke and spinach dip for my birthday party. It's delicious and now I kind of want to make some.

6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
I check the weekly flyers for stores like Target, CVS, and Walgreens every week and look for things I've been needing, like clothes and makeup, and make lists ahead of time. (I also did this when I was responsible for my own groceries in college and it really helped.) Especially with makeup and toiletries, the chances are good that something I need will go on sale within a few weeks, so it saves me from paying full price for stuff.

7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
Ugh, what an awful choice. Sore throat, I guess, because in my opinion that's easier to soothe (plus, I got strep all the time as a kid, so I'm used to sore throats). An ear ache is just plain annoying.

8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
A few tiny ones from random childhood incidents. Like I have a small little scar on my knee from when my brother pushed me and my knee slammed into the metal wire cart I was pushing around. I also have one on the back of one of my knees from cutting myself on my rollerblades.

9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
Being a miniature Martha Stewart. I craft, bake, organize, decorate, plan parties - basically all the things Martha does, except with a much more basic skill level. I'm also known for my love of all things pink.

10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
Sometimes with a little pat of butter, but always with good ol' maple syrup.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by Roots and Rings.