Thursday, December 2, 2010

christmas cards!

It's that time of year again when I get totally high on holiday spirit. Just be lucky you don't have to live with me, because my family totally gets sick of me after one week.

But! As my blog readers, it only means good things for you. If you fill out the following form, I will send you a hand-made, personalized Christmas (or other holiday) card! Last year I got lazy and ended up simply signing my name and sending them off, but I promise this year will be different and that I'll take the time to say something lovely in each card.

The form is completely secure and I will only send you wonderful things. What I mean is, you can trust me. So get to it!



You have to scroll down to hit submit, and if you're viewing this on my actual blog, I realize it's cut off. You shouldn't have problem if you're viewing it in a reader, but if it's not working for you for whatever reason, just click here to fill out the form.