Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ten on tuesday [vol. 9].



1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?

Dance.

2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
Unfortunately, nothing that weird is coming to mind. The only thing I can think of is when I drove my friend to the mall and helped her pick out gag gifts for her sister's bachelorette party, including awkwardly buying condoms from the drugstore.

3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
Not that I'm dependent on any one cleaner, but I guess I'd have to pick Lysol Disinfectant Wipes just for their practicality. I figure they're pretty useful since they disinfect and can clean a variety of surfaces.

4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
As short a period of time as possible. I'm currently still living at home with my parents and both parties are supremely unhappy. Once I get a job, I'm splurging on a Smartphone and probably something silly I want, then saving almost all of the remaining money to afford an apartment.

5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
I vote straight party for all minor elections and typically do the same for the presidential election. However, since I've only participated in one presidential election, I don't have a "habit." I will likely vote straight party in the future, but I leave all possibilities open - I wouldn't vote for a person if they were my party but I completely opposed what they stood for.

6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Crafting. And even dancing, sadly, though that's usually because I don't have the facilities to really dance like I want to.

7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
For my girlfriends, I love shopping at Victoria's Secret for cute loungewear and pajamas. But overall, I really adore Target. I can find something for anyone there.

8. What’s the weather like around you today?
Right now it's pretty cool out and the sun's just coming up. It's supposed be sunny and around 70 today, I think.

9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
Since I haven't read too many books (I'm getting back into it!), I don't have many to pick from. I will say that I wasn't the biggest fan of Shopaholic and Sister - the main character is a little too annoying and bratty for me.

10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
A set of small sticky notes in the shape of an apple and a highlighter.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by Roots and Rings.