Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ten on tuesday [vol. 4].



1. What is your current favorite television show?
So You Think You Can Dance? Seriously, best show ever for a dance addict like me.

2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Orange. I grew up drinking apple juice so I got tired of it. Strangely, though, I hated orange juice until I hit high school.

3. It’s Shark Week on Discovery Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
No, because I'm easily freaked out. I'm sure parts of it are cool but I've never really cared enough to tune in.

4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
Facebook, Forever 21, and IDF (a forum to talk about So You Think You Can Dance, because I'm a dance geek like that).

5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
For green beans and asparagus, steaming or boiling them and then topping them with butter is perfection. I pretty much love potatoes served in any form, but my favorite is probably mashed. As for carrots, I can't eat them fresh (which I used to love), but they're great in chicken soup.

6. What is your favorite flower?
Gerbera daisies or lilies. It's kind of a tie.

7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
Gross. My dad and grandpa always carry one and I guess it's useful at times, but mostly it just squicks me out.

8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
Target, Whole Foods, and Michael's.

9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
To drink. I could easily cook without wine and would probably enjoy drinking it from a glass instead.

10. What’s your bedtime?
It varies so much that it's pretty disgusting. But, when I'm actually sleeping on a regular schedule, it's usually midnight or 1am.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by Roots and Rings.