Friday, July 9, 2010

friday is for lists.

Friday! I'm exhausted! Exclamation points and bullet lists! Ready, go!
  • I am totally that person who turns up the air conditioning, then realizes it's too cold and puts on a sweatshirt. It's kind of ridiculous. My brother is always commenting on it, but I can't help it! My computer desk is right across from the AC unit, so when it's on, the cold air is coming directly at me. Some might say, well, then just turn it off - but then it's too hot! #firstworldproblems #usinghashtagsoutsideoftwitteriscool

  • Alex freakin' Wong, my favorite dancer on SYTYCD of the past three seasons, is officially off the show because he ruptured his Achilles tendon. Yes, I cried. But his little face! He was so! sad! Okay, that's enough now.

  • Why am I playing Animal Crossing for Gamecube on a daily basis? Why? I should be looking for a job. Effing mindless video games sucking my life away.

  • I've only been out of my relationship for three months and already I'm feeling those shitty "I'm going to be single forever and become a cat lady" feelings. I think it's worse now that I've actually been in a relationship; at least beforehand, I didn't know what I was missing.

  • Speaking of my past relationship, in case anyone was still wondering, I'm pretty much over it. Mark and I have entered the friend zone and I don't really think I'm going to budge. We've had several discussions in the past few months and every time we disagree on something, it just solidifies in my mind that we really don't match up.

  • I know I'm way late to the party on this one, but I am in love with this song. I mean, come on - it's begging to have a dance choreographed to it.