Wednesday, June 23, 2010

wherein i compare wordpress to a bouncer.

Today I decided that I had a dire need to discuss a past issue between Mark and I, but my paranoid self is afraid that he'll come stumbling by on the one day I talk our issues to death. Much to my dismay, I realized that Blogger doesn't have a password-protect option on blogs.

Being the crafty person I am, I suddenly realized that my always-defunct Wordpress blog could actually serve a purpose. Which is to hold all my delicate posts that need protecting.

So basically Wordpress is my bouncer.

If you click this little link right here, it will take you to the post. You'll have to message me for the password - either on Twitter (@princesscait) or e-mail/G-chat* (tink.inthepink[at]gmail[dot]com).

I know this a bit of a roundabout way of doing things, but I needed to vent and couldn't do it here. I should also note that it's a) very lengthy and b) about religion. Just a warning so you're not blindly going in thinking it's rainbows and sunshine or, you know, that I'm handing out chocolate chip cookies. (Not that I can do that, but I so totally would if it were technologically possible.)

*Also, I don't have any friends on G-chat. I know, total sad face. So even if you don't want my password, hit me up anyway because I like having friends.