Tuesday, February 9, 2010

x's and o's.

If you weren't already aware, I am in love with all things pink and adorable. This means that Valentine's Day is up there next to Christmas as one of my favorite holidays.



My room is, appropriately, decked out in x's and o's, and I just spent a ridiculous amount of money on Valentine's Day gifties for both my boyfriend and my bloggy valentine.





Part of the reason that so much money was spent at Target is because I picked up two greeting cards for my parents and they were four dollars each. My mom scolded me for not checking the price, but they were greeting cards. Greeting. Cards. And they weren't anything special, either. I mean, I definitely expect to pay more for prettier cards, like ones from Papyrus, but these were your run-of-the-mill cards. I'm going to feel ridiculous, but I'm likely returning them. Eight dollars for two cards is not okay with me.

But more importantly, the lesson of the day is this: don't let me loose in Target by myself on or near Valentine's Day. Because apparently, all of these purchases were 100% justified because they were adorable.