Sunday, September 6, 2009

only me.

Only I can...
  • be the one sober person dancing like a fool with a bunch of tipsy people.
  • get low in a mini skirt.
  • look drunk in candid pictures when I most definitely am not.
  • forget I'm dressed like a nurse and therefore act really confused when people fake an injury and ask for help.
  • find a boyfriend who doesn't like to dance when I love it (but I love him anyway).
  • not feel hungry all day, then come home to The Boy's house and have pasta, chicken, corn on the cob, ice cream, Rita's water ice, marshmallows, and crackers with cheese in the span of an hour and a half.
  • turn on the air conditioning, get too cold, but put on a sweatshirt instead of turning the air off.
I love the Labor Day Weekend block party in Mystic Island. Love, love, love.