Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 48].

1. What is your favorite online-only store?
Amazon.com.

2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?
Absolutely. I love making gifts look super pretty on the outside. Presentation is everything!

3. What is the temperature in your city today?
Well, I write my posts the night before. Right now - at 5:30 on Monday night - it's 49 degrees. It should be around 39 degrees tomorrow morning.

4. What time do you eat dinner?
My family eats dinner around 5:30pm on weeknights and closer to 5pm on weekends. When I'm on my own for dinner, however, I'll eat anytime between 5 and 7, whenever I get hungry.

5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions?
Not exactly. I'll be participating in 12 Changes, which is about setting one goal per month to develop new, healthy habits. But I won't really be setting resolutions at the beginning of the year to follow throughout.

6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear?
Quite a few of my dressy shoes are pretty old - a fair number were purchased in high school (2001-2005). I don't wear them regularly, just for holidays or occasions on which I need to dress up.

7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone?
Nah, I don't order frequently enough to save them in my phone.

8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive?

Favorite: capital L
Least favorite: lower-case Z

9. Do you know any good riddles?
I know a few but here's one that's off the top of my head (that you've probably heard before).
A man rides into town on Friday. He stays for three days, then rides back home on Friday. How is this possible?
{Highlight here with your mouse for the answer: Friday is the name of his horse. Get it? He's riding on Friday both times, because it's his horse! Clever, right?)}

10. How do you feel about snow?
It's a love/hate relationship. Usually if it's before Christmas, or the first two or three major snowfalls, I'm a big fan. Anytime after that and it's just a pain. Plus, I have a winter birthday and I hate worrying if snow is going to ruin my plans.


These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.