Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 43].

1. What are your pantry staples?
Canned veggies, canned soup, ramen noodles, pasta and pasta sauces. Since I live at home, this is only a small selection of what my mom keeps stocked. I picked-and-chose the ones I think I would have as staples in my own pantry, but I probably left out something.

2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Most condiments (ketchup, honey mustard, ranch dressing, etc.). Romaine lettuce for making salad. Eggs, milk, butter, and American cheese.

3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
First, I want to be less self-critical. Second, I want to care so much less about what other people think. Third, I want to live a healthier life.

4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
Health and anxiety issues, which are covering up some deep self-confidence issues.

5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
iPhone with a data plan. Does that count? Too bad, I say it does.

6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
I'd have to say random snack items. No matter where I go, I find myself down the candy and/or snack aisle even though I'm supposed to be avoiding processed foods.

7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
Two sets of standard-size pillows (I have a full-sized bed; each set has one to sleep on and one decorative), four throw pillows, my stuffed dog Izzy, my Dumbo, and a comforter. I also stash a long-sleeved shirt, pajama pants, and knee socks next to me in case I get cold in the middle of the night.

8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget is, you will always find room for it?
Starbucks beverages.

9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
I don't think I've ever made a weird sandwich. I'm not courageous with my food choices. My brother is - he used to have odd combinations but I can't remember any right now.

10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?

Be banned from Pinterest. My addiction to Facebook is too strong, although five thousand blog readers was extremely hard to pass up.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.