Hosted by Nora!
Things that are making me reach for my wine glass...
- Getting dirt under my nails from doing yard work. I'm not used to it since I used to bite my nails, so I get OCD about cleaning them.
- Feeling crampy, cranky, and just worn out. I hate being a girl sometimes.
- Wasting my day away. I don't even know how it happens, but usually I get to the end of day and realize I've barely done anything productive. I don't even do anything all day, yet I never have time for half the stuff I want to be doing (reading, journaling, etc.). It's frustrating.
- The judges/producers on SYTYCD annoy me. As much as I love the show, it's become redundant and not as good in recent years. The only good part left is the actual dancing and talent.
- E has been on vacation for the past week, and even though we only see each other once a week anyway, I miss him more whenever he's far away. (Plus, I'm jealous he had a week away in Florida, spending time on yachts and beaches.)
- I finally downloaded Bruno Mars's latest album and I'm in love with it.
- This song.
- Having a boyfriend who lets me sleep in and knows how to wake me up without making me cranky (waking me up ten minutes before we're going to get up and then letting me stay in bed for those ten minutes).
- Gorgeous weather.
- Do you know how awesome it is to be obsessed with weddings and have three of your closest friends planning weddings simultaneously? I've been exchanging e-mails about picking wedding colors and planning a bachelorette party, and I got the invite for Danielle's wedding in the mail! Squee!
- Strawberry daquiris made with coconut rum. Delicious.
- I got a lot done this week! I finally went to the gynecologist, picked up paint samples to repaint my room, and got my car's oil changed. Productivity win!