Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ten on tuesday [vol. 27].

This is a photo edition of ToT. Post a photo of each of the following:

1. Your favorite piece of furniture in your home.


Apologies for the horribly blurry photo, but I forgot about it and then everyone was asleep, so I had to be super quiet and fast to take this pic. But this is my piano, which looks pretty even though nobody plays it anymore.

2. Your favorite thing on your wall.


This is the photo collage that my cousin, Lynds, made for me for my graduation.

3. Your bed as it looks right now.

I make my bed every day because I really, really enjoy the feeling of pulling the covers back to go to bed.

4. Your pantry.

Fun facts: Our pantry is actually our basement; my mother has hoarding tendencies; and this is only about half of everything there is down there.

5. Your favorite piece of jewelry.

My Claddagh ring, which I believe I received as a middle school graduation gift, maybe? Once I got to college I started wearing it all the time. There are certain ways to wear it - I currently have it on my right ring finger, with the heart facing me because my heart is taken. I have a strong connection to my Irish roots, so I really love the tradition involved. I rarely take it off - only to shower or wash dishes - and I feel naked without it, especially if I forget it for an extended period of time.

6. Your favorite book.

I don't have a favorite novel that I could think of, but I loved Shel Silverstein growing up and still do now.

7. Your most comfortable shirt.

Mainly this is super comfy because it's the only loose-fitting long-sleeved shirt I own.

8. Your messiest room.

My mom keeps the rest of our house pretty spotless. Our messiest room is likely my brother's, but he was sleeping. Mine comes in second place, although it too is also normally neat. This is the small mess I have near the entrance.

9. Your house shoes.
I don't actually wear shoes around the house, nor do I have a pair specifically for that purpose.

10. Yourself.


These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.