Friday, February 18, 2011

grace in small things.

  • The snow is all melting and I was finally able to get the Christmas lights off the bushes in the front yard.
  • I wore a dress to work yesterday.
  • My boyfriend can actually quote most of the sixth Harry Potter movie (and I'm assuming all of the others; it's something he can do with any movie he's seen several times), which was surprising because I just assumed he had never seen them.
  • I've been making plans with people left and right - by the end of the month, I will have touched base with almost all of the lovely people in my life.
  • My Valentine's flowers are blooming like crazy. I can't stop taking pictures of them and grinning from ear-to-ear. They're gorgeous. (Thanks again and again to my boyfriend, who clearly has good taste.)





  • Glee performed 'Take Me or Leave Me' and I just about died (it's one of mine and Lyndsay's fave songs).
  • My friend Emily is doing so well after her surgery - she was already back in her hotel room yesterday afternoon and has been feeling great!
  • I bought myself lots of yummy candy from the Valentine's Day clearance section at Target.
  • Queen Britney released the video for HIAM and it is amazing.

Happy Friday!