Thursday, December 23, 2010

holiday week 2010: day 3.





Gift Wrapping
Okay folks, get ready to point your fingers at the crazy girl because I love wrapping gifts. Picking out presents is a fun journey in and of itself, but there's just something about sitting amongst a pile of successful purchases, pretty gift wrap, and shiny ribbon and bows that makes me so happy. And don't even get me started on how lovely I think a stack of wrapped gifts looks.

(Also, I totally want to gush about the gifts I got, but most of my friends read this blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise.)


Gift wrapping war zone.


All wrapped and pretty!

Cards

This is the second year that I unleashed my creative side and hand made my Christmas cards. I was extremely proud of myself this year, as I adored pretty much all of my designs.


Work station.


More supplies.


Some of the finished products!

Treats
This section is going to provide you with so much evidence as to why my family calls me their mini Martha Stewart. I might've gone a bit crazy this year, but I have so much fun making any kind of food, so it was worth it.


Cupcakes for a bake sale hosted by my cat shelter.


Peppermint bark, nom nom.


Chocolate-dipped Oreos.


Chocolate-dipped Chips Ahoy!


Lots of chocolate and sprinkles.


Chocolate-dipped pretzels!


Finished goody bags!

The Christmas season brings out the giver in me like no other time of year. I go overboard on picking out gifts and giving things a personal touch, hence why I spent so much time crafting cards and dipping everything I could find in chocolate.

What gift(s) are you super excited to give this year, or in past years?