Thursday, February 12, 2009

RFL countdown: 50 days!

I like this warm weather, I really do. But the wind today is absolutely insane! Of course, better that it's warm wind and not ice cold wind, or else I don't think I'd be here typing right now. Because I'd be busy making sure my face isn't frostbitten.

So somehow I ended up getting only two hours of sleep last night, and not very good ones at that. Luckily the quiz I just took in my Buddhism class was the only thing on the agenda, and it was easy, so I was done in a half hour. I guess this is what it's like to take a 100-level course in senior year, after getting so used to 300 and 400-level courses. Yay!

Anyway, the main reason for this little ol' post is to start giving little nudges about Relay for Life. I absolutely love participating - it'll be my third year. From making team t-shirts to decorating the tents that we don't even end up sleeping in, the event is just so much fun from beginning to end. This year I'm trying to put in a little more effort for fundraising. Usually I just bug my parents and that's the only money I get. Last year I got a few friends to donate, and this year I'm looking to add a few more friends to that list.

Back to reality - time to write a 2-page summary about Richard Hatch and tax evasion. Yay, forensic accounting!

No comments: