Saturday, November 15, 2008

pink saturday, november 15.

Hello hello!

Welcome to PINK SATURDAY! What's Pink Saturday, you ask? Well go ahead and click that link to find out!

This week, I don't have much to show as I unexpectedly came home for the weekend, forgot my camera at school, and really didn't have any pictures planned. So, I went through some of the pictures on my computer and - of course - was able to find something that could work. I surround myself with pink wherever I go.. it wasn't that hard.



This is a picture of my desk as it was set up last year. There are little tidbits of pink throughout. The polka dot frame was given to me for my birthday by one of my best friends, Danielle (that's us in the photo). The pencil cup next to it was something I hand-painted at an annual Pottery Social held on campus. Then of course there are my pink post-its and my highlighter. I'm also a fan of pink foods and beverages, and seen here is the strawberry-kiwi flavored Vitamin Water.

Over on the left are my ID holder and old cell phone. The ID holder was a gift from my cousin for Christmas - it's Vera Bradley and very adorable. My phone, alas, was stolen last June at my dance recital. I miss it so. It was the perfect phone for me.. nobody was ever surprised when I whipped it out to make a call.

So that's all I really have for this Pink Saturday. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

EP said...

The polka dot picture frame?
I have the exact same one!

~*~Patty S said...

I see pink! TFS!
*Happy Pink Saturday*

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Cait. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

I love the picture frame - I adore polka-dots.

said...

Shame on whoever took your phone!

Anonymous said...

It is good to go home for the weekend! I remember my college desk. I don't think there was any pink on it though; I was probably far more likely to feature black at that time. It is good to surround yourself with color! Happy Pink Saturday!

Katie said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Hey you packed a lot of pink in that one photo!

Anonymous said...

stupid cell phone steelers...ugh some people are just so ugh...and how sad is it that they had to put a damper on our last recital ever...=(...

Anonymous said...

Love that pretty frame and your pinks.. Happy late Pink Saturday and have aa lovely week.:)

Glennis said...

Happy pink Saturday!! Love the bright colors on your desk.